Array (  => stdClass Object ( [term_id] => 8 [name] => Salto Systems [slug] => salto [term_group] => 0 [term_order] => 1 [term_taxonomy_id] => 8 [taxonomy] => product_category [description] => SALTO has developed a wide range of innovative products such as the SALTO Virtual Network and XS4 access control platform, while our electronic escutcheons, wall readers and on-line and off-line control units now control security access for a growing range of end users from Airports to Hospitals, Banks to Government Buildings and Universities to Hotels. [parent] => 0 [count] => 1 )  => Array (  => stdClass Object ( [term_id] => 23 [name] => SALTO Access Control Mangement Tools [slug] => salto-access-control-mangement-tools [term_group] => 0 [term_order] => 1 [term_taxonomy_id] => 23 [taxonomy] => product_category [description] => To perform routine tasks such as editing new user keys, set up the access control plan, run diagnostics on off-line devices, perform emergency openings in extreme situations etc SALTO has developed a useful range of tools to make such tasks easier and faster. [parent] => 8 [count] => 3 )  => stdClass Object ( [term_id] => 24 [name] => SALTO Networked Electronic Locks [slug] => salto-networked-electronic-locks [term_group] => 0 [term_order] => 2 [term_taxonomy_id] => 24 [taxonomy] => product_category [description] => Enjoy the access control platform from SALTO enabling users to control and manage a greater range of applications than ever before. Smart, secure and innovative, some SALTO Comfort Electronic handle sets need no hard wiring and provide a totally wire free networked electronic locking solution with a great range of features.
- Simple off-line installation is possible on any type of door, including those with narrow frames.
- Virtual network capable through SALTO Virtual Network Technology.
- Wireless real-time on-line capabilities through the SALTO wireless network*.
- Door status detector to monitor intrusions or door left open status (wireless escutcheons only).
- User on card audit trailing capability for audit trailing via the SALTO Virtual Network (SVN).
- Contactless versions compatible with ISO 14443A, ISO 14443B and ISO 15693 (Vicinity) and covering a wide range of mainstream RFID brands such as DESfire, DESfireEV1, Mifare, Mifare plus, Legic, HID iClass, Inside Picopass and SKIDATA allowing multi-application with third party systems using one card.
- SALTO 9000 contactless range is compatible with NFC (Near Field Communication) technology which allows NFC enabled cell phones to act as contactless data carriers to open and control SALTO access controlled doors.
- All communications between the carrier and the electronic lock are encrypted and secure.
- Choice of 40mm narrow or 67mm wide body handle set.
- Covers door thicknesses of between 30-115mm.
- Compatible with Mortise locks with axes distances of 47 to 110mm.
- The lock can always be opened from the inside (a single action panic feature works in conjunction with the relevant mortise lock).
- Available in 7mm, 7mm split, 8mm ,8mm split, 9mm (DIN 18273 certified), 9mm split and 7,6 mm split spindle versions.
- High security protection via high resistance, hardened anti-drill plates to protect wiring and reader area. Additional protection provided by
hardened axes and floating steel balls in the handle area.
- Concealed fixing screws for greater security and improved aesthetics.
- Low battery power indication monitored through the SALTO Virtual Network (SVN) as low battery status information is written onto carriers
and passed to the software. Also readings can be taken at the lock and passed to the software via PPD connection.
- Emergency opening via portable programming device (PPD).
- Non volatile memory (memory is not deleted, even if power fails).
- Office mode (“passage” setting) available for leaving doors in free access mode.
- Available with mechanical cylinder cut outs for key override or access lock outs.
- Mechanical override with audit trail facility in some models.
- Firmware upgrade through PPD.
- DDA (Disability Discrimination Act) compliant (depending on handle type).
SALTO has developed a wide range of innovative products such as the SALTO Virtual Network and XS4 access control platform, while our electronic escutcheons, wall readers and on-line and off-line control units now control security access for a growing range of end users from Airports to Hospitals, Banks to Government Buildings and Universities to Hotels.